Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Main Reason Why I Don't Play Hockey

Other than the fact that I don't know how to skate well at all and I can't shot a hockey puck, the main reason why I don't play hockey is because I don't want to lose part of my manhood.  

During  the third period of game 1 of the first round NHL playoff series between the Washington Capitals and the Philadelphia Flyers, Flyers' left wing Patrick Thoresen dropped to the ice with about six and a half minutes to go in the game.  In effort to block a shot, his testicles were seriously injured, and to make matters worse the Capitals tied the game up 4-4 in the next few moments as he was ailing on the ice in pain.  To be honest if I was him I wouldn't really have been all that concerned with the goal, I'd only be interested in my own boys.  Thoresen faces possible surgery and even possible removal of one of his testicles.  I can't even fathom that kind of possible pain.

If Mr. Thoresen is stuck with the misfortune of losing a testicle I will make it my personal goal to write another meaningful article on him and do everything in my power to try to get an interview with him.  Godspeed Patrick.

4 comments:

SHIRLEY'S PODCASTS said...

HEY

james said...

Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
................................
academic term papers-essay writing help

Kelly said...

my husband's job is really physically demanding that's why I gave him genf20 and even after his shift he doesn't look exhausted. so I bet genf20 scam is not true at all

software for bookies said...

That sounds awful, I didn't know that you can loose part of your manhood in Hockey.